Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

white leather



Ostatnio mam małą obsesję na punkcie białych ubrań, bo co drugi zakup robię właśnie w tym kolorze. Mój strój sprzed kilku dni to biała skórzana kamizelka, ulubiona koszula Nowhere, czarne szydełkowe szorty i torebka Phillip Lim.

I'm a little bit obsessed with white clothes and accesoriess lately. Every other purchase I make is in white. Usually I wear leather clothes in black, but this time a fell in love with this pure white leather vest. I think it's so beautiful and has such a great cut.




Apart from that I'm wearing a Nowhere shirt, knited shorts, 3.1 Phillip Lim bag and Jeffrey Campbell Roscoe boots.

The next purchase on my 'must have' list for spring are white sandals. I'm thinking about white wedges from Cos or white Wildfox sandals






ph. by Tomek, edited by Belletette

(wearing H&M Trend leather vest, Nowhere shirt (sold out), Zara shorts, Jeffrey Cambell Roscoe boots from Nasty Gal, Phillip Lim bag, Ooh Andy ring)

Music: Washed Out - Olivia




Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment